Quote Of The Day
“One stride, the girl behind me got one shoe and then her next stride, she got my other shoe. At that moment I was like, ‘What is happening?’ You only hear about this from other runners, or your coach tells you about how ‘back in the day this happened,’ but it never actually happens to you. … I usually cry about everything, but I don’t think I cried this time. I was just so mad right after the race.”
– Michigan’s Erin Finn talking about how she lost both her spikes 2K into the race at NCAAs. She ran the last 4K (which included sections of gravel) barefoot, but still managed to finish 19th. *MB: michigan woman who lost her shoe
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Check Your LRC $2015 NCAA Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Top Japanese collegiate team puts 8 under 29:00 in 1 race
- michigan woman (Erin Finn) who lost her shoe
- Verzbicas?! Spotted on Pacific Assoc XC results.
- Interesting Facts about Syracuse's win Saturday....
- At what temperature do you go from shorts to tights?
- How do I tell a dude not to wear shorts over his tights?
- Siege at Athletics Kenya HQ as Athletes Comandeer Building Locking Out Officials