Quote Of The Day
“Russia built Sochi in seven years so this is child’s play. All you need is some direction from the political authorities and say: ‘Look, Rusada [the Russian Anti-Doping Agency] is independent and the lab is independent and anybody who doesn’t make that happen is in trouble.’ The same with coaches, you say: ‘Folks, the old Soviet system is over, we’re not going to do that anymore and if that is your method of coaching don’t let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.’ … You can either fight the findings or say: ‘OK, we’ve got to change.’ If they want to be there for Rio they’ve got to really act. They’ve got to bite the bullet and go full speed ahead to really get all this done in time for Rio. If they start fighting over everything then fine, take your time, all the time you want but you are not going to work on your tan next summer.”
– Dick Pound talking about the choice Russia has in front of them. To either comply and makes changes swiftly or fight WADA and the IAAF on every point and slow the process up.
- Northville NXN team barred ability to go to NXN nationals by MHSAA rule after qualifying in regionals
- IAAF Ethics Commission: You be the Judge
- Justyn knight at NCAAs
- I'm an adult. What sort of cocktail should I drink?
- When is it appropriate to order a Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA at 10am on a Monday morning?
- Wife thinks I'm having an affair because of running lingo
- What age did you training really start going down hill
- Malindi Elmore and Canada's "A+ standards"