Quote Of The Day
“Anything less would be a slap on the wrist. They’d just be back to doing business as usual. … The biggest penalty levied against Olympic athletes caught doping is preventing them from competing in the next Olympics. They don’t deserve to be able compete. There needs to be serious consequences.”
– Victor Conte, the man behind the BALCO doping scandal, arguing why he thinks Russia needs to be banned from the Olympics.
- WSJ: How to fix doping for under $100 million
- Runner disqualified for having a bible verse on headband
- I got kicked out of my local Y, am I in the wrong?
- Serial Cheater at Marine Corps Marathon?
- Does cross training make you faster?
- If you were required to run a marathon that starts five minutes from now, what would your time be?
- Why are millennials so into Crossfit and triathlons?
- Starbucks Cup Controversy