Quote Of The Day
“Since the publication of our initial story, we’ve been trying to verify the validity of UVA’s assertion that the Croatian Anti-Doping Agency had determined Mr. Maric’s ban was the result of an unintentional act. If they had proof of that assertion, why wouldn’t they provide it? And if the incident was truly unintentional, why wasn’t his ban reduced?”
– Excerpt from a piece by LRC on Martin Maric. While there are still unanswered questions, the good news is a convicted doper won’t be coaching collegians this year.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- One Hour Left: NCAA Regional Fan Polls Close at Noon Eastern
- Was Geoffrey Kamworor's 4:24 21st mile in NY the fastest mile ever run in a marathon? What about his 8:55 2-mile?
- Is Pat Tiernan of 'Nova the fastest (but not best) runner in NCAA XC?
- Worst Running Attire You've Ever Seen?
- Proof of Heaven: Doctor discovers the soul is real.
- Media makes up complete lie to take down an American hero Ben Carson?
- Ben Carson lied about getting full scholarship to West Point...He's Toast