Quote Of The Day
“I recognize this life is not normal, but it is important to remember that one day this phase of my life will be over, so it is important to take away bits and pieces from the sport to take into the next chapter of my life. I treat track and field like my internship for my next life.”
– Christian Taylor talking about applying lessons from track and field to life. Earlier in the year, he lost his sponsorship for 6 months and compared that to being unemployed, saying, “I had to make sacrifices, but the process was a good life lesson for me.”
- Meet Meb and Ritz and Learn About Generation UCAN Saturday in NY (Sponsored)
- Get Your Votes in- Final Day to Vote in LetsRun.com NCAA Fan National and Conference Polls
- Has there ever been a male who is or (potentially) faster than all of the women's world records?
- Who's Running Career would you rather have? Solinsky, Webb, Ritz, or Hall
- Austin Marathon sold - For how much? What's standard evaluation model for a race?
- Anyone ever voluntarily checked into a loony bin?