Quote Of The Day
“[Julius] Njogu appeared to have come off a jog, hardly breaking sweat. He looked the part, singlet and running short complete with an official bib number 388 pinned across his torso but his running shoes looked a bit off, not to mention an extended body frame that did not fit the profile of a marathoner.”
– Excerpt from CapitalFM article by Joe Miano Muchiri about Kenyan marathon cheat Julius Njogu. Njogu initially finished in second place at Sunday’s Stanchart Nairobi Marathon (worth $6,400 in prize money) before being DQed and arrested as it was discovered he only ran the last kilometer.
- Unbelievable tragedy gets worse: Wife of runner butchered in Dallas found dead as well
- Runner Tackles and Punches Another Runner at GLVC Championship
- Chris Solinsky or Ryan Hall - Who is the Better Runner Right Now?
- What percentage of males in their prime could break 10 minutes in the the 2-mile after 5 years of training?
- Which State Produces the slowest High School Cross Country Champions?
- Arne Gabius German Record 2:08:32