Quote Of The Day
“We don’t deserve to be number one. So yeah, it’s fine to be number two and we’ve still got a big hill to climb to maintain that number two, or even think about challenging Colorado. … When we were hired, we were told to try to get the men to nationals within five years, because we hadn’t been in a long time. And we got there in four years and have been every year since. And then our private goal was obviously to win a Big East title. Since we started here 10 years ago we’ve told everybody that’s visited – parents, the kids, administrators, whatever – that the big goal here was to win a trophy. At first a lot of people probably thought we were kind of nutty for saying that, at a place that wasn’t very good. And that’s still our goal this year, to finish in the top four and get a trophy.”
– Syracuse University coach Chris Fox talking about his team’s goals for NCAAs this year. When he took over the program 10 years ago, they hadn’t been to NCAAs in 31 years. Now they’ll have a shot at winning their second NCAA title ever, and first since 1951.
- Runner Tackles and Punches Another Runner at GLVC Championship
- Megan Goethals Phone and Car Stolen in Minneapolis
- Etiquette for front rows in local road race
- How graphic is "Fast Girl" by Suzy Favor Hamilton?
- Runner on pace to win Marathon but DNF's b/c hobby joggers drank all the effing gatorade!
- Anyone ever been in a non-monogamous relationship? How did it go?
- How much money did Under Armour pay their researchers?
- LetsRun, meet US Army solider and Olympic marathon contender Elkanah Kibet