Quote Of The Day
“I don’t like it when I hear anyone talk about Ryan or Alan having gone ‘downhill.’ Alan ran 3:46 for the Mile! And Ryan ran so many good marathons. We all came up together the same years. The fact is that this sport is hard on the body. What we do day in and day out puts the body to the brink. Ryan and Alan were so good and trained at such an intense level for five to six years. But you don’t leave this work at the office. We live it 24/7.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein defending the careers of Ryan Hall and Alan Webb.
- Breaking: Mary Cain to race 2015 Mayor's Cup XC Race on Sunday in Franklin Park
- CHES running as slow as possible?
- Is Adam Goucher now running ultras?
- Identifying Talent: Fast times off of Low Mileage
- My coach says he can't care more than the team and is fed up. Told team to set practice routine and times…
- Jordan Hasay and Alexi Pappas win (pace) Nike Women's Half?