Quote Of The Day
“[Constant injuries are] not a nice feeling and you hate everything that goes with it. It’s depressing and it gets you down and you have to find a way to get through it. It’s just one of those moments that you just think: ‘What am I doing this for?’ Deep down the little voice creeps up again and says: ‘Hello, I still love it.’ You find that again. I want to go for a few more years after Rio. I have a lot of events I’d like to do.”
– Olympic 100H champion Sally Pearson talking about how she considered retiring after falling and breaking her wrist this outdoor season, but that now she’s motivated to return and defend her title in Rio 2016.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Did Deena have pacers in Chicago?
- Ryan Hall=Joan Benoit Samuelson?
- Wearing a singlet for something you dont officially represent?
- I effed up hard in life today, and feel like an idiot.
- Has any sub-10s sprinter run a Marathon?
- My friend claims she ran 28 miles during the Chicago Marathon. Could she possibly be that bad at tangents?
- Scary: Ex-Texas A&M WR randomly hacks to death a jogger on Dallas' White Rock Trail
- Max King proves he's the toughest runner in the world yet again - wins Warrior Dash World Title and 30k