Quote Of The Day
“I never give up in training. I push myself until I feel I am dying, and if you do this, you can become a hero. I like to train hard – whether it is hill training, fartleks or speed work – until it feels like I have lost my mind.”
– Former World 800m champ Mohammed Aman sharing his “words of wisdom” training advice.
- USATF 10 Mile Champs on Sunday...who you got?
- Recruit question. How do you spot a bad program and coach
- Is anyone at Nike losing their job over Kipchoge's shoes?
- I qualified for Boston but my friend didn't. What do I do?
- Rupp certified: Rupp could medal in 2016 as WADA refuses to ban thyroid meds despite lobbying!!
- US OT marathon qualifer Stephan Shay lives in a van down the beach