You Can Never Make An Excuse On Why Your Marathon Sucked
“At some point they started coming out but I had no time to remove them. But when you run without soles there is a lot of impact. There was a lot of pain with every step.”
– Eliud Kipchoge after running at least 26km (16 miles) of the BMW Berlin Marathon with the insoles of his shoes falling out. Oh, yeah – he won the race in 2:04:00 and all but guaranteed himself at least a share of the $500,000 Abbott World Marathon Majors prize.
- 2015 Berlin Marathon Discussion Thread
- Rupp to run marathon in 2016???!!!!!!!!!!!???
- This Deserves A Ton of Praise: 42 Year Old Deena Kastor Runs 15:48
- GRANT FISHER unattached 2nd at stanford invitational!
- Boise State women crushed the field
- Black Lives Matter plans to disrupt Twin Cities Marathon
- The beginnig of the end for Nike: Nike celebrating slow, hobby joggers finishing a marathon
- The 50 Most Influential People in Running - wejo and rojo made the list!