Quote Of The Day
“Call it karma: in a sport foundering under doping problems, tone deaf USATF grandees quietly made confessed doper Dennis Mitchell the U.S. relay program director this year. That one, you can blame entirely on the leadership.”
– Philip Hersh writing in the Chicago Tribune about how USATF seems to be more focused on gaining “places within IAAF governance rather than places on the awards podium” and how it showed in Beijing, with yet another failed men’s 4 x 100 and more.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Ryan Hall against Stephen Sambu and Mo Farah in GreatNorthRun
- Local athlete cuts marathon course, retroactively DQ'd
- Sarah Baxter & Oregon womens XC
- Mo Farah needs to run a fast 800 to establish the best RANGE ever
- Dibaba or Ayana: More impressive second half?
- American Record in Zurich 3K?
- DI Men's XC rankings...