No More Bunnies In Chicago
“We have always tried to blend pace and competition. But the athletes relied too much on the pace up front, and the chemistry of the competition has become too much about settling in behind the rabbits. Without the rabbits, the leaders need a much greater level of concentration. That will allow us to see more tactics, strategy and competition throughout the race. … Great competition produces great performances.”
– Chicago Marathon race director Carey Pinkowski announcing that Chicago will no longer use pacemakers.
- Check Your Scores/Change Your Picks LRC $200,015 Running Warehouse Worlds Contest
- Centro wants gold: "The last few I’ve just been trying to win a medal. This year the mindset is a lot different"
- 43.47 to win the WC final, with Merritt second in 43.65 ... are you kidding me?
- Kenya is KILLING it. Men's JAV, 400Hurdles, 800m, STEEPLE Gold?!?!
- Men's 5000m final: predict American finishes
- Jenna Prandini Will Forego Eligibility at Oregon, Turns Professional.... w Puma?
- Victor Conte warns of rampant Super-Drug being abused at Worlds