Welcome To America
“I love America a lot. [Becoming an American] is everything to me. I live in America and my [son] is American. I pay taxes, but I can do more than that as an athlete. And with citizenship that can become a reality.”
– Sam Chelanga, who became a US citizen on Friday, talking about what it means to be an American. The only current American 10,000 runner with a faster PR than Chelanga (27:08) is Galen Rupp.
- Molly Beckwith Ludlow runs 1:57. In practice!!!
- Big Doping Announcement Coming Very Soon
- Police Report: Nike's Global Director of Athletics John Capriotti Threatened To Kill Brooks Beasts Head Coach Danny Mackey At 2015 USAs
- Asked out a female coworker. She said yes. However...
- Where dreams come true? 28 yr old breaks 4 mins for first time
- Lazy RD's are tarnishing the sport
- Sifan Hassan ran 3:56.33 Wed. in a race vs men
- Open letter from doping expert Michael Ashenden to Seb Coe