Quote Of The Day
Robin Parisotto: “Never have I seen such an alarmingly abnormal set of blood values. So many athletes appear to have doped with impunity, and it is damning that the IAAF appears to have idly sat by and let this happen.”
Michael Ashenden: “I feel deeply sorry for the genuine athletes who were cheated out of medals because it would have been near impossible to compete against some of the blood values I evaluated. Some results were simply grotesque in their extremity. They were quite easily the worst I’ve ever seen. … athletics is in the same diabolical position today that professional cycling was in 20 years ago.”
– Two of the world’s “foremost anti-doping experts,” Michael Ashenden and Robin Parisotto, talking in the latest ARD doping documentary about a leaked IAAF database of athlete blood values. According to the report, a third of medals won at the Olympics and World Champs between 2001 and 2012 came from athletes who have recorded “suspicious” blood values. View the full ARD documentary in English here.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Anyone else actually encouraged by Times of London/ARD Doping Report?
- Georgetown coach Pat Henner resigns (but gets glowing recommendation from AD) - 7 xc meets are cancelled
- 2015 Kenyan Trials Talk - Kamworor Runs 27:11 at altitude!! Kiprop puts on a show!! Rudisha loses!! More.
- Rossi's Back Baby 20:47 5K!!!!
- Andre DeGrasse: most likely clean guy under 10/20 ever
- "Tactical Races" make no sense to me
- Would Samuel Wanjiru have beaten Mo Farah in a 10,000 right now in his prime?