Quote Of The Day
“For me, this is a victory of identity politics and activism. Now I’m really worried about the future of women in sports because if we push this argument, anyone declaring a female gender can compete as a woman. We’re moving toward one big competition, and the very predictable result of that competition is that there will be no women winners.”
– Dr. Eric Vilain, a medical geneticist at U.C.L.A., talking to the New York Times about the Court of Arbitration for Sport’s decision to suspend the IAAF’s rules on hyperandrogenism and allow people like Caster Semenya to compete without treatment.
- The End Of Women's Sports As We Know It? Is Caster Semenya The Favorite For Gold For The 2016 Olympics?
- Put 7 Genzebe Dibabas on a NCAA D1 men's XC team - How do they do?
- Bad news for Jenny Simpson and Shannon Rowbury: Genzebe Dibaba WILL double at Worlds
- Saw an Old Guy with a Shaved Chest Running with Two Hot, Younger Women - Amazing or Sad?
- New Dads, I need some help
- How should a 24 year old invest $400k?