Quote Of The Day
“… My agent approached me at dinner in Switzerland after the meet and said, ‘Hey, the meet director in Monaco gave me a call and was wondering if you would be willing to rabbit the 1,500.’ And first I was like, ‘Eh, I’m kind of tired.’ And then he said, ‘It’s going to be a world record attempt by Dibaba,’ and I was immediately like, ‘Oh, absolutely, I would love to be a part of that.’ She’s one of my idols, so I said yes. And I was headed to Monaco the next day.”
– Chanelle Price talking about getting the opportunity to pace Genzebe Dibaba to her 3:50.07 world 1,500m record in Monaco last week. It’s worth noting that the race organizers brought in the world indoor 800 champion to pace Dibaba. When you’re that fast, even your rabbits need to be world class.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp Comes Up Short for USATF Title #9 - Then Blows Off The Media
- What time will Asbel Kiprop run in the mile in London on Saturday?
- Desi Linden 2nd at Pan Am 10000 m
- Solinsky Retired?
- Coaches: team workouts on cemetary roads...disrespectful?
- Shannon Rowbury Fires back at Jenny Simpson
- Justin Gatlin tested 59 times by USADA since 2010.
- LRC Founders' Day (July 24th) Special - 2 LetsRun.com TShirts for the Price Of One + Free Shipping
- Why is Maine producing the best distance runners in the US?