Quote Of The Day
“I always thought science was infallible but I’ve seen now that it sometimes comes down to ‘interpretations’ of results. It’s not always that clear-cut. … When I come back and run PBs people will say ‘he’s a doper.’ I know because that’s what I say! I see Justin Gatlin, (and think) ‘he’s a bastard.’ Dopers are bastards. There’s no place for them in the sport. I’m all for lifetime bans for people who deliberately dope.”
– Irish sprinter Steven Colvert speaking after receiving a 2-year drug ban for positive EPO test from last year. Colvert is adamant that he never doped, but after fighting a year-long battle to clear his name, he has accepted his ban, saying he’s unable to afford an appeal.
- DIBABA NOT RUNNING 1500 AT WORLDS
- Monaco track short ???
- Are you ready for 2015 Pan Ams? We are. The action is darn good and starts Tuesday - 5 Storylines to watch
- Rosa brothers running Pan Ams for Puerto Rico
- No love for Dibaba from fellow competitors?
- Forget the doping accusations - Rupp's 2015 has been a flop ON THE TRACK. Are his best years behind him?
- Can Ben True medal at worlds?
- Nate Brannen runs 3:35 but not going to worlds b/c of Canada's early deadline