Quote Of The Day
Pre-Race: “I haven’t yet made a final decision about whether to double up in Beijing. … If I had to pick one event, I would focus on the 5,000m. My preparation has been geared more for that event, so physically and mentally I’m ready to run that event.”
Post-Race: “One thing is clear, I will double at World Championships. And let’s try for 5,000 world record after Beijing.”
– Quotes from Genzebe Dibaba before and after she ran her historic 3:50.07 to break the 1,500m world record in Monaco Friday night.
- Holy Mother of ***. Kiprop 3:26.69!! At 70% fitness, he destroys the Monaco field.
- Dibaba says F*CK YOU Qu Yunxia, runs 3:50 WR
- Salazar, Best Coach in the world Rowbury Destroys Simpson and Runs 3:56 American Record
- Matthew Centrowitz 3:30.40 - Fastest American born 1500m ever
- Amel MF Tuka!!! - Amel Tuka of Bosnia runs 1:43
- Mo Runs 3:28 again -- does anyone care?
- LRC Mike Rossi article is finally up!
- What would the running equivalent of the Tour de France be?