Could Jenny Get The AR Today In Monaco?
“If I’m in a situation where the race is going well, that [American 1,500] record can really come. I feel more ready for it now than I was last year.”
– Jenny Simpson talking about the possibility of finally getting Mary Slaney‘s 32-year-old U.S. 1,500 record of 3:57.12. Last year, Simpson just missed it when she ran 3:57.22.
- Monaco rabbits will go through in 54, 1:50 and 2:17!!!!
- Monaco 1500 prediction thread
- Caitlyn Jenner Says Bruce Ran 70 Mile Weeks
- Monaco Presser - Dibaba thinks she can go faster than 3:54!! "Last week I ran 3:54 and it felt comfortable,”
- LRC Mike Rossi article is finally up!
- Listen on Demand to Thursday's LRC Track Talk Monaco Preview Show With Mike Rossi and Kara Goucher Talk Too
- Cheesecake OUT of Monaco 3k