Quote Of The Day
“When I was growing up, I would have killed to be 5ft. 3in., instead of 6ft. 3in., but now I wouldn’t give up my height for the world. … I hate it when people say: ‘How are you ever going to find a boyfriend?’ assuming that he has to be taller. Why do we have to think the man has to be the big guy? There are big women and small men.”
– GB’s 6-foot 3.5-inch high jumper Isobel Pooley talking about how she’s had to endure a lot of unwanted commentary about her extraordinary height. However, a small price to pay for greatness as now she’s tied the British record with 1.97m and is tied for 4th in the world this year.
- Listen on Demand to Thursday's LRC Track Talk Monaco Preview Show With Mike Rossi and Kara Goucher Talk Too
- Monaco Presser - Dibaba thinks she can go faster than 3:54!! "Last week I ran 3:54 and it felt comfortable,”
- Sometimes I am afraid I will do weird stuff
- Committed d2, still getting recruited by community college
- The rise of FROOME: sound familar, Galen?
- Put Centro in a marathon at his current training, What time does he get?
- Driving Across America. What is the coolest vehicle I can drive for $3000 or less?
- Tour De France - anyone else all in?