Quote Of The Day
“I’m all about forward movement. No one’s life is perfect. You’re going to have hurdles, you’re going to have obstacles in life, it’s just the way you bounce back from them. … things are going to happen; things that are expected, things that are unexpected, but you can’t sit in your sorrow and stay down for long because nothing else stops. You have to pick yourself up and move forward. The clock is going to always move forward, it’s never going to go back, so why should I?”
– LaShawn Merritt speaking before yesterday’s Edmonton Track Classic where he went on to win the 400 in a season’s best 44.36.
- Nina Brekelmans Memorial Scholarship Fund (Dartmouth Track Grad)
- 2015 Edomonton TrackTown Classic: Duane Bang's Back- Beats Sowinski and Symmonds, Vessey win's women's 8
- Major announcement: I will be crossing the border into ND and my 50th state shortly
- Would you attempt Appalachian Trail speed record for 15-min of fame?
- New Caster Semenya?
- How Easy is it to Fix Cars on Your Own?