He's Ready To Face Mo - But A Little Help From Above Never Hurts
“Facing Mo at last. I feel much better and the pain is no more. I implore Kenyans to pray for us.”
“It’s my first race this year and I hope all will go down well.”
– Caleb Ndiku talking about Thursday’s 5,000 battle with Mo Farah in Lausanne. In their only other matchup, Farah was phenomenal as he ran 3:28 for 1,500.
- Big development: US and UK anti doping have asked for WADA to ban synthetic thyroid meds!!!
- Wow: USATF accidentally gives Craig Leon Pan Am spot to Tyler McCandless. Should TrackTy give up slot?
- Did an LRC visitor fly over Calgary in chair carried by balloons?
- Marathon team for the USA at 2015 Worlds - who is going?
- Throwing nuts in backyard to squirrels - my wife says I'm nuts
- If I ate one Big Mac and drank one Coke a day (no other food or liquids), how long until I die?