Quote Of The Day
“I do (feel British), definitely. Obviously I don’t have the accent but I feel ties here. My mum was born here and she has told me so many great things. My brothers were also both born here, in Birmingham and Plymouth.”
– Cindy Ofili, the Michigan junior and NCAA 100H runner-up, talking about how she feels British even though she only set foot in the country for the first time this week.
- Who the Hell is Lauren Johnson? Kerri Gallagher?
- What the Salazar/NOP doping scandal really boils down to
- Testoboost would like to thank you all at letsrun.com for our record sales
- Anyone need a coach and/or wanna buy Androgel, Testoboost, alphamale, ZMA ?
- So there is no new High School "It" girl at the Moment for Track and Field????
- Polygamous Montana Trio Apply for Wedding License - You Knew This Was Coming