Quote Of The Day
“Listening to Kara Goucher, looking into her eyes and hearing her voice, one thing is clear. Goucher believes what she’s saying. She bears compelling witness and says she’ll be happy to do so under oath if asked …
Talking to Alberto Salazar and Galen Rupp, reading their words and hearing their voices, another thing is clear. To the extent that it’s possible to know another person’s thoughts, they seem convinced of their innocence …
It’s possible the Oregon Project could adhere to the letter of the anti-doping code while doing things that made some athletes deeply uncomfortable. Those two statements are not mutually exclusive …
(Goucher): ‘I think there needs to be some reform on what we allow our athletes to do,’ she continued, ‘but I just know that the rules as they stand have been broken.'”
– Excerpts from a column by Austin Meek in the Eugene Register-Guard, letting the locals know where everything stands.
Super Hot on LetsRun: KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- LRC $200,015 Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores Are Updated - See Who Won
- Farah starting to have doubts, suggests he may leave Salazar
- People need to stop talking about anything "under oath" IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!
- Put all the best runners 5000+ on a track. Off they go! Anyone lapped is eliminated. Last man standing wins. Who is it?
- So happy for Nicole Tully
- An Emotional Bernard Lagat Speaks about Missing Worlds Team -- MUST-WATCH
- CHESEREK vs. ANDREWS over 1500m this Thursday in Portland - who you got?