Nike, You Officially Have A PR Disaster
“I wanted to alert (the US Anti Doping Agency) before the Olympics because I thought they could watch more closely or do something about it. I probably contacted them in June 2012, and I spoke to them later in that month …”
“I would love to see all this come under oath, let’s do it. They always catch you. They always do.”
“If it was anyone else but Alberto they would say: ‘Enough is enough, we have heard this from enough people.’ It’s similar to the Lance Armstrong case, where they didn’t have any positive tests but they had enough witnesses that they said you’re done.”
– Former Nike Oregon Project masseur Allan Kupczak talking to The Guardian and becoming the 2nd former NOP masseur to come on record and air his doping concerns about the NOP to the media. Kupczak went to the anti-doping authorities way back in 2012 and is calling for all of the Nike Oregon Project members to speak under oath. As he said to The Daily Mail, “the AndroGel was so prevalent” and Kupczak was struck by how Salazar would often give Kupczak the night off and massage Rupp himself.
Talk about the latest Nike Oregon Project revelations here:MB: 2nd Former Nike Oregon Project Massage Therapist Comes Forward And Admits He Had Grave Concerns
Super Hot on LetsRun: And the worst use of social media award goes to.... Patrick Mahomes girlfriend - Brittany Matthews!!
- Brojo's, take that countdown clock off the front page. It took BBC 2 years to make the allegations, give Alberto 2 weeks
- It has been 20 days since the report has come out... We're starting a countup clock on the homepage
- LRC Running Warehouse USA Nationals Prediction Contest is Here - Get Your Picks In
- What is Robby Andrews thinking?
- Eric Jenkins signs with Nike -- Which training group will he choose?
- OFFICIAL NOP dope Sign ideas thread for USA Championships!
- Jenkins to Nike is Done
- The men's 10k is in three days, how will the crowd react to Galen Rupp?