Some Tension Within The Team?
LRC: “Was there any talk, sort of finishing together?”
Jenkins: “Yeah, of course. (Pause)”
LRC: “But you guys didn’t finish together. Did that change?”
Jenkins: “As you said, it gets a little competitive and seeing that home straightaway, you’ve got the crowd behind you. I’m not surprised with how it turned out.”
– Exchange between LetsRun.com and Eric Jenkins revealing what anyone who watched the men’s 10,000 on TV sensed – Edward Cheserek clearly didn’t follow the script to cruise in together with his teammate. Instead, Cheserek kicked it in for the individual title to the surprise of Jenkins, who said as a result that he doesn’t view his 10k loss “as a real loss.” Was this payback for the 3,000 indoors? How will it all play out in the 5k?
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Cristian Soratos: " I don't like how distance running has become a jog and sprint fest..."
- Eric Jenkins pissed off at Ches?
- Swallowing bugs
- Laura MF Muir
- Galen Rupp Scratches from Portland Track Festival
- And Now, Witness for the Defense: Mary Slaney
- mary cain knew something
- Impressed by Saarel not compromising on the academics