Quote Of The Day
“It’s supposed to be this grand moment where you played a role in helping someone do something that no one thought was possible, and it’s the complete opposite … [Instead, it was] one of the most disheartening moments of my life.”
– Former Nike Oregon Project assistant coach Steve Magness talking about how he could not take any joy in Mo Farah‘s and Galen Rupp‘s 1-2 finish in the 2012 Olympic 10,000 because he believed they were cheating.
- David Epstein/Pro Publica/BBC Story: Former Team Members Accuse Famed Coach Alberto Salazar of Breaking Drug Rules
- What is going through Mary Cain's Parents heads right now?
- What to say to a guy riding a bike on a 400m track
- Not buying Nike shoes anymore - which company then?
- Was Tyson Gay aware of His Steroid Use?
- Centro not holding back on twitter
- DAVID OLIVER FIRES HIS COACH RESPECTFULLY!!!!!!