Quote Of The Day
“I kind of broke down last year. I was stressed out, I was overweight. It was more about my character, my name. … It wasn’t about the year off. It was about the fact that people believed I was full of steroids and stuff like that, and no one considered it was a mistake … that just broke me down.”
– Tyson Gay talking about how he broke down last year after he returned from his 1-year doping suspension. He says he got a lot of “peace” from winning the Pre Classic.
- David Rudisha pulls out of Sunday's Birmingham Diamond League event
- "Call me Caitlyn Jenner." Annie Leibovitz photos
- Fisher racing at Nike Festival of Miles
- Arkansas Rulebreakers: Campbell/Kebenei DNF/Scratch at NCAA Prelims, still go to Eugene
- Crying during the last two intervals of a speed workout?? Is this normal??
- What to wear to a track coach interview?
- R.I.P. Pat Petersen