Someone's Got To Ask The Questions
Weldon Johnson: Will you admit to taking performance-enhancing drugs?
Justin Gatlin: There is no admitting to it … If you are a history major you can go back in the archives and read those articles.
Johnson: Do you still claim that masseuse Chris Whetstine sabotaged you?
Gatlin: Why do I need to change it? … Why are you asking these questions that happened a decade ago?
Johnson: Because a lot of people don’t believe your story.
Gatlin: Are you a history major?
Wejo: I was a history major actually.
Gatlin: Good. Maybe you should go do that in a museum or something.
– A slightly paraphrased version of a testy exchange between LetsRun.com’s Weldon Johnson and Justin Gatlin at the 2015 Prefontaine press conference. You can listen to the actual exchange here.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Cam Levins SMASHES 43 year-old Canadian record with a 2:09:22 !!!
- Mo Farah Calls Out LetsRun Hype Machine, Says Galen Rupp Will Be an Olympic Champ,
- ncaa screws over 10k guy
- WEJO VS GATLIN!
- CAM LEVINS.. what can you say?
- Why can't Rupp kick in a 5k?
- Offiical 2015 NCAA Regionals Weekend Live Discussion Thread: Who are the biggest surprises and flops?
- 2015 Ryan Shay Elite Road Mile: July 25th
- The Lehigh Valley Marathon Is Not Going To Disqualify Mike Rossi – The Viral Boston Marathon Dad – Because No One Reported Wrongdoing As The Race Took Place