Hope You Had A Good Memorial Day
“You go up a steep hill where you’re desperate – you just want to be done. And you can start to hear the roar of the crowd, and then you get in, and you just forget everything. You can really take it to another level.”
– Bobby Curtis talking about racing at the Bolder Boulder 10K where he finished 4th overall in 29:42 to lead Team USA to a second-place finish, only 4 points behind Ethiopia.
- THIS MORNING: Ostrava Meet - 600m WR attempt by Rudy & Asbel in 1k !!!
- Farah Headlines Prefontaine 10,000m
- Symmonds on American Ninja Warrior
- Steve Prefontaine Training????
- Ponce 800m - Charles Jock with the win (& a new PB), Symmonds showing signs of life
- Crackdown of Doping in Kenya, now go to Ethiopia and do the same...