Quote Of The Day
“It took me three years to get on the podium, and I finally did it. … If I could send a message to anybody, it’s not about pole vaulting and it’s not about track. It’s about finding something that makes you happy despite whatever obstacles are in your way.”
– Blind pole vaulter Charlotte Brown talking after getting 3rd place at the Texas High School state meet with a vault of 11 feet, 6 inches.
- Almaz Ayana.... WOW!
- Efraimson 2:01:13 tonight in Portland
- Ben Blankenship: What's his story?
- Jim Ryun, Matthew Maton and Rojo in Wall Street Journal article about high school sub-4 minute miles
- A letsrun dictionary for newbies - let's hear what you've got.
- Please keep your daughters away from the sport of running.
- New Balance Twilight Meet #1 - Abbey D'Agostino And Chris O'Hare Win 1500s