Happy 40th, Meb!
“I put so much pressure on myself to win a medal, win New York and win Boston. Each has its significance, but now I feel like I don’t want to put pressure on myself anymore. I feel delighted to be 40. It’s not that I don’t want to win, but if it comes that’s great. If it doesn’t, then I’ve been there and done that.”
– Meb Keflezighi talking to Chris Chavez about turning 40 today.
*MB: Happy 40th Birthday Meb! You are an inspiration!
Super Hot on LetsRun: Ostrava Golden Spike Live Thread: Bolt (2:55 pm ET) , Van Niekerk, Rudisha (2:05 pm) and Farah (10k 2:15 pm ET) all running.
- The Lehigh Valley Marathon Is Not Going To Disqualify Mike Rossi – The Viral Boston Marathon Dad – Because No One Reported Wrongdoing As The Race Took Place
- How fast could Ryan Hall run a mile?
- What's the fastest opening 400 split in an 800? Was it Ferguson's Cheruiyot's 47.84 last night at World Relays?
- Wow - Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- badda$$ of the month - Ben MF Blankenship BECKONS KENYAN ANCHOR into suicidal pace!
- Is Wariner Back, Baby?