Quote Of The Day
“It was a nice race going there for the fourth time and running a good time and despite finishing second, I really appreciate. Towards the last kilometre, Eliud was a bit stronger than me because I couldn’t resist the cold. Since I have less fat, it was not easy to resist such a pace in such conditions, considering I also did a lot of work to break from the group.”
– Wilson Kipsang essentially saying that Eliud Kipchoge beat him at the London Marathon because he is fatter. Probably not the weirdest excuse someone has come up with.
- If you could KNOW whether or not one runner doped/dopes, who would you pick?
- I want people to know that, professionally, "I've arrived." What nice car should I buy?
- Did Eliud Kipchoge beat the best 5k field ever in 2003 Paris and best marathon field ever in 2015 London?
- Thank you Paula!
- NOP pulls out of Payton Jordan
- Schumacher's freshman son runs 8:36 3K