We Can't Always Be Right; At Least We Provided Them Some Motivation
“Everything I read was, ‘Can anybody stop Stanford?’ That just fueled us. I feel like we always have pressure to win at Penn. We’re Villanova and we’re expected to win here.”
– Villanova coach Gina Procaccio, talking after her Wildcats defended their women’s DMR crown at Penn Relays by upsetting Elise Cranny and Stanford.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Rudy Chapa’s 10,000 meters HSR @ Drake Relays (28:32) is 39 years strong!
- Jo Pavey slams the Nike Oregon Project for thyroid Use
- Official 2015 Penn Relays Live Discussion Thread
- Fearing racism charge, Stockholm Marathon reverses course and will give prize money to an east african if they win the race.
- Shalane, Desi, Meb, Ritz, Teg, Arciniaga, Cabada: What we learned about racing during Marathon Prep