Quote Of The Day
“I’m going to train very hard and do a lot of speed work. For me, running 10,000m, I will go with a high pace throughout the event until the finish. I don’t want to go a slow pace and then at the end someone can kick [in] 52 [seconds for the last 400m]. So, for me I’ll go with the high speed until the end. By then no one will have the strength to kick because of the high pace they have been coming through.”
– 2015 World Cross-Country champion Geoffrey Kamworor, talking about how he plans to beat Mo Farah in the 10,000 at this summer’s World Championships in Beijing.
- Did Alan Webb Have Olympic Medal Potential at 10,000m?
- Alex Amankwah: Will he win The 800M NCAA This Year?
- BALLSIEST KICK EVER?? GEB THE GOAT, 1997 ATHENS
- Prove to me that you were alive in 1983
- Anyone else disgusted by officiating in NCAA final tonight?
- Can anyone recommend a barefoot running shoe that feels EXACTLY like barefoot running?