Quote Of The Day
“Not great. … That’s the first thing that comes to mind when I ask myself how my goal chasing is coming along. And you know what’s f@%#ed up about that? My life is actually awesome. I have lots of goals, and I’m killing it on most of em. Just not with her: the siren who moves crowds to her feet, who flies across mondo tracks and exerts herself to bursting.”
“That negative gut response ‘not great’ is the result of a die hard habit of identifying my life through running first. That may seem weird to some people, but running is my first love, the epicenter of so much of what I have in my life, and the energy that ties it all together. And, you know what, I like it that way. Running isn’t something flippant. For me it’s the way.”
– Lauren Fleshman blogging about trying to reach her goals while dealing with injury issues and how running is the focal point in her life.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2017 Birmingham DL Disucssion Thread - Simpson, Coburn, Frerichs & more
- Let's Hear It: Which Was Your Favorite April Fools Article
- Good News for Ritz: WADA Issues Statement on NOP L-carnitine usage - Doping Rules NOT Broken with 2011 Advice
- Jokes aside, how fast could Centro actually run in a half marathon?
- Changes to make distance running more spectator friendly.
- Farah Racing Worlds Best in DL Opener in Doha
- Help LRC figure out who took this classic 1970s running photo