Quote Of The Day
“I was the first person from my school (New Mexico) to win [an NCAA indoor individual title] for 30 years so it was pretty special. There were a few haters, mainly from me being older and English. I was 24 and 25 when I won. Maybe rightly some people thought it was unfair as most college kids are 18 to 23. But I was not breaking any rules and had only been training for a few years so I never thought too much of it.”
“… Winning the NCAA title changed my life. All of a sudden I was looking at running as a potential profession, not a hobby – something I had never thought possible.”
– Former NCAA champion Lee Emanuel talking about winning back-to-back NCAA Indoor mile titles in 2009-10.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Centro making changes?
- Help LRC figure out who took this classic 1970s running photo
- Jeremy Wariner, Rio 800m finalist?
- Obese guy runs 6:10 mile immediately after smashing 4 huge barritos.
- Jama Aden Talks About Hamza Driouch and Doping
- What is the most overrated part of training? What is most overlooked that shouldn't be?
- Workouts for an unstoppable kick in the 3000