Quote Of The Day
“When I went to New York, [I] ran so bad in that Wanamaker Mile, I came home disappointed because I was training for that Wanamaker Mile and really wanted to actually even win that Wanamaker Mile. So when things happen as an athlete, you need to have a mind perspective where you feel like, ‘I didn’t do what I wanted but there are still more chances to come. … I’m not going to be disappointed by one race, I’m just going to go out and train really hard.'”
– Lawi Lalang talking after getting some redemption from a disappointing indoor season by winning the Carlsbad 5,000.
- Jama Aden Talks About Hamza Driouch and Doping
- British Athlete blames UK Athletics medical staff for prescribing Thyroid Hormone, and subsequently damaging her health.
- Soratos out with a stress fracture?!
- Is this the end of US running @ World XC? It's futile to continue.
- Major USADA screw up over L-Carnetine/NOP issue
- Tirunesh Dibaba gave a birth to a baby boy