Meet Mo Farah's New Rival
“We thank God we made it, we pushed the pace high until we won.”
“I won the World Juniors in 2011 and the World Half last year and today, I’m very happy since it is hard to win a medal. I’m going straight away to prepare for the World Championships.”
– Geoffrey Kipsang Kamworor after leading Kenya to a 1-2 finish at the 2015 World Cross-Country Championships. Kamworor now turns his attention to beating Mo Farah on the track.
- Tirunesh Dibaba gave a birth to a baby boy
- Geoffrey Kipsang Komworor - The Future of 10k ?
- Sara Hall -- Top American at World XC
- If you were offered $1 million today to never run again - would you take it?
- Did Chris Derrick blow it?
- World xc course' NCAA coaches would be whining and moaning so much about how it was dangerous.'
- The Moment LRCers Have Been Fantasizing About For Years: Jeremy Wariner Making His 800m Debut - Predictions?!?