Quote Of The Day
“I just got in the thing and went. What was there to be frightened of? I’m not frightened of the dark so I just sat there. It’s like when I travel now if I go overseas. There’s the seat. Sit in it, and go.”
– Aussie javelin thrower Reg Spiers talking about how in 1964 he decided to ship himself home in a wooden crate from London to Australia because he couldn’t afford a plane ticket and wanted to make it home for his daughter’s birthday. A great story and an absolute must read.
- NAIA 5K Indoor Championship Lap Controversy
- Alan Webb 56th out of 59 finishers in first world cup tri (abu dhabi)
- Hopeful Triathlete
- German Fernandez: Epic Aggression.
- Ahmed Baday (Morocco) banned for doping
- Follow up to worst coach: Dumbest thing you've heard a coach say regarding running?
- Nike UK photoshops logos out of Euro Indoor photo