Quote Of The Day
“Go to hell. First of all, f— you and all your s—-y questions. You English are ignorant because you say that you endorse a champion and then [email protected]!ch behind his back. You’re racist and you can’t accept it when someone becomes stronger than you. I am and always will be better than you.”
– Hamza Driouch, apparently responding via email to a message from The Telegraph when they reached out to ask him about training with Mo Farah in Ethiopia. The IAAF say they are investigating Driouch for “potential breach of his ban.”
- Took 4.5yo daughter to first meet yesterday @ US Indoor Nats. Here's what happened:
- Is there any other sport where the top participants are called "Elites"
- 1:48.20, 3:58.36, 7:53.41, 13:47.42 Don't make Indoor NCAAs. Dang......
- Olympic Trials or Indoor World Champs?!
- Ben Blankenship - CLASSIEST SPORTSMANSHIP MOVE EVER? - video of 2015 USATF Championship Mile
- Usain Bolt Opens 2015 With A 4x100 Loss