Quote Of The Day
“(Fair play) starts at the very top of the sport and it permeates its way through to the grassroots. So the tone and style for the sport is set from the top … The spectators going into those stadiums have got to know what they are watching is real … We have to be open about this … I’ve always, always preferred to face the short term embarrassment than the long-term genteel decline … This is not a war we can lose. We have to (fight doping) because the trust and integrity of our sport (is critical). (Our sport) would not have survived three weeks – let alone 33 centuries – if it had been based on anything other than the ability to focus, to have great coaching, to work hard, be dedicated and to have natural talent.”
– Seb Coe talking about the doping problem in our sport in an interview with Brendan Foster, released exclusively to LetsRun.com.
- Qatar 1500 runner Hamza Driouch gets 2-year doping ban
- A Step in the Right Direction: USATF Acts Quickly and Reinstates Sisu Club XC Nats Video
- The most powerful scene from any movie you've watched.
- What runner do you most respect?
- Which elite runners would you be surprised to stroll the boards and who would you assume is on here daily?
- Pro sprinters destroy NFL 40y times