Quote Of The Day
“He needs so much counseling. Losing a child is so hard but we are going to continuously advise him not to give up on life.”
– Ugandan Athletics VP Lawrence Kavuma talking last month about Olympic champion Stephen Kiprotich, whose 19-month-old daughter died. Kiprotich definitely did not give up on life and showed the true Olympic spirit Sunday morning in Japan, as he battled back to pass Dickson Chumba just before the finish for second place at the Tokyo Marathon. Kiprotich flashed his smile and put his arms out in celebration.
- Mo Farah gets his first World Record - 8:03.40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Oscars live thread
- WR! Mo is optimal at 3000m. Should he start training for the Steeple?
- 339-lb defensive lineman for the Huskies can run 5.66 for 40 meters. Could the average LetsRunner beat that?
- Ritz wins Gasparilla 1/2 1:03
- Were We Wrong About Carmelita Jeter?