Quote Of The Day
“To me, maximalist shoes fall right in the line of every other shoe trend. There’s some good reasoning, but we don’t know enough about how it affects the body longer term, and we won’t know until everyone has been using it a while and all the other research comes out about how it destroys your body or whatever, and then there’s a lawsuit, and then there’s a campaign about how to use the technology properly, and then in the midst of all this confusion the next trend takes off. There is no shoe savior coming for us.”
– Lauren Fleshman talking in a NY Times articles about the super-cushioned Hoka One One running shoes and the new fad towards “maximalism.”
- True or False: Young men run better when on the prowl/recently broken up - Young women run better when in a relationship
- What did you do on High School prom night?
- Symmonds announces he'll be on Season 7 of American Ninja Warrior.
- Do we have any hobby sprinters here?
- Elite Runners who were Mediocre in High School