Quote Of The Day
“I remember running the 2011 World Youth Championships in France, where I finished fifth in the final. But when I got back home I realised I have to fight the pain …
I don’t want to one day look back on my career and have any regrets. I remember later at the Olympics I ran through the pain – I was stretchered off the track – and earned my medal.
It had worked. When your mind is fighting your body and telling you to give up you have to be positive and say ‘I am going to do it.’ Back at the world youth championships I had failed to control that. My mind was weak.”
– Nijel Amos talking to Spikes about how his mind used to be weak. MB: Everyone struggles with doubt: Despite running 1:41 at 18, Nijel Amos says he did until Makhloufi talked to him at Pre
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- USATF Commercial #YoureWelcome
- Everyone struggles with doubt: Despite running 1:41 at 18, Nijel Amos says he did until Makhloufi talked to him at Pre
- Another HS star drinks the Nike/Oregon coolaid - NXN chap Tanner Anderson commits to the Ducks
- New Study: High Mileage may be unhealthy as being Sedentary in Older Adults
- How is it that so many people happen to meet the love of their life in their mid-late 20s?