Quote Of The Day
“I definitely have to be more disciplined and balance my time better. You can’t sit around and play video games (any more). … Focusing on track, it’s a selfish profession. You do what you have to do and that’s it. Getting married, having kids, that’s something I’ve looked forward to since I was a little kid. Two great babies that are healthy, I couldn’t ask for more. When you have a bad day or things aren’t going great … then you hear a baby’s laugh or something, it changes everything.”
– Galen Rupp talking about how things have changed since he became a first-time father over the summer.
- Lance Armstrong on BBC: I'd do it again.
- OFFICIAL Juno Blizzard live updates
- scientific theories, once held as fact, that have been dis-proven
- I am looking for 45-49 age groupers that have run 50 sub 3 hour marathons
- Do you ever think how insane it is that someone on our planet has run a 13:09 and 13:08 5k back to back???
- What did you do the day before and the day of your best race?