The Definition Of Class Act - Haile G
“With Paul Tergat, the race in 2000 in Sydney was amazing.”
“Paul was a very strong athlete. Even sometimes I blame myself, but what can you say?”
“Paul was a perfect athlete. He was a good athlete in the same period of time.”
“Both of us should have won the gold in Sydney.”
– Haile Gebrselassie, showing why he’s a beloved figure by true sports fans across the globe.
Super Hot on LetsRun: 3 Teams Break 4x800 World Record in One Race and Hoka One One NY/NJ Track Club Is Your New 4x800 World Record Holders
- Cas Loxsom Runs 1:15.58 to Break American Record
- Eric Jenkins runs 13:31 - Oregon has 3 guys break 13:45!
- Class act - Haile G: “Paul (Tergat) was a perfect athlete....Both of us should have won the gold in Sydney."
- Canova talks about Bekele after Dubai- "His engine is still the most powerful in the World" - Reveals he coached the winner!!