Quote Of The Day
“I like how the first person over the line is the winner. I like how the fastest person is the winner. It’s cut and dry. … I just love it. Yeah, I just love it. You go out not too happy and come back really happy and calmed down and much better. Once I get down to a pace that’s good and I’m running along, I forget how hard it is and all that. It’s a lot of fun.”
– Joshua Manning, a teenager with autism, explaining how much enjoyment can be found in the simplicity of running. Manning is running his first marathon this Sunday at the Honolulu Marathon and is shooting for under 3 hours.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Eritrean Tewelde beats Dennis Kimetto in an Fayetteville-Manlius jersey?
- Asked For Father's Blessing To Propose, He said...
- Why do North American runners take their shirts off?
- Do you ever get tired of how you need to be skinny to run well?
- USATF BS Letter to its Members
- 16-year old runs 13:58 in Japan!!! What's the US age 16 record?
- Sign petition to save UNCW track and field program here - Program is set to be axed.