Quote Of The Day
“I don’t really have any goals right now for track. I’m sure my goal will be to go for a win at NCAAs. It sounds crazy but that has been my goal for a while now. Last year I got 8th in the 3k at NCAAs but I still wanted to go for the win. I’ve ‘failed’ with so many goals that I’m not afraid to set them high now. You can never win and really break through if you don’t have it in your mind. If I’m competitive in every race then all of my other goals will happen by themselves.”
– NAU senior Brian Shrader, talking about his goals for the upcoming track season after his recent breakthrough race, winning the .US 12K Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Where did you meet your wife?
- I want to average 5:30s for a marathon
- Being a high achiever and chasing my goals has left me alone and depressed.
- Would adding cycling to my routine improve my running fitness?
- I flushed a baby water mocassin down the toilet--is there any chance it can swim back up?
- Any thoughts about the Star Wars VII Trailer?
- The luckiest man in world history